The Greene Space team is excited to welcome you back to our space to be a part of our live programs! Here are the current policies and safeguards we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
- After September 1, we will be operating at full seating capacity.
- Everyone entering our venue must present proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This applies to all members of the audience, our staff, as well as all speakers and performers. Acceptable proof includes a CDC vaccination card or a NYS Excelsior Pass in combination with a valid photo ID. If you have been vaccinated outside of the United States, you must provide proof of vaccination in English.
- Note that this requirement means children under the age of 12 cannot enter our venue at this time.
- Masks are still required to be worn by all audience members and staff working in The Greene Space. Performers and speakers may remove their masks while on stage.
- Most of our events run no more than 75 minutes and there is no intermission. Specific information about each event will be included on its ticket page.
- If you do not feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home. We conduct staff and artist health screenings to ensure they do the same.
- We provide hand sanitizing stations and perform regular cleaning of all restrooms and public touchpoints, including tables, chairs, and handrails.
- Our HVAC systems are equipped with MERV-13 air filters.
- At this time no refreshments will be served, and we ask that you do not bring any food or drink to consume while in The Greene Space.
As government regulations and guidance evolve, we will update our policies as needed.
Sign up for our newsletter and we will send you the most current information about all of our events. Ticket buyers will be emailed our most current policies at the point of sale, and we will also send a reminder one day before the event.
If you have questions, you can always reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!